We know that students come to our campus from many different places, with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and different orientations. We also realize that the needs of our students are multifaceted. Every effort is made to deliver the best and most inclusive resources possible for the intellectual and personal development of our students’.
Our mandate includes:
• Provision of academic and personal support to students.
• Ensuring seamless student residential cultural and intellectual experience.
• Evolving and executing support programs.
• Focus on student safety.
• Promoting the voices of students.
• Helping students through difficult circumstances or moments of crisis.
• Smoothing communication with administrative staff and members of faculty.
The Office of the Dean of Students sturdily encourages all students to be enthusiastically involved in University life by looking for out opportunities to be involved both in and out of the classroom. Our Dean of Student Affairs is available to answer questions, engage in advocacy for the students, or to humbly point students and their families in the right direction.