We are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to over-see daily restaurant operations in a private university.
Supervising food preparation & cooking, maintaining fully-stocked kitchen inventory and complying with safety and cleanliness standards. To be successful in this role, she should be able to manage the restaurant staff & guide them to deliver quality food on time.
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders.
- Supervise food preparation and cooking.
- Establish portion sizes.
- Schedule kitchen staff shifts.
- Order food supplies and kitchen equipment as needed.
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices (eg in refrigerators)
- Keep weekly & monthly cost reports
- Maintain sanitation & safety standard in the kitchen area.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Must be a female, not less than 45years old.
- Must be ready to live on the university campus.
- Proven work experience as a restaurant supervisor.
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes.
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation & safety regulations.
- Flexibility to work during evenings & weekends.
- Certification from a culinary school or degree in restaurant management is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
You are to submit your application letter & resume to The Head, Strategic Business Unit, Dominion university, km 24,Ibadan-lagos expressway, Ibadan or call 07038090238 within 4weeks i.e. before the end of April, 2022.